Confined to Barracks by the Dreaded Lurgey

I haven't been to work today as I have a dreadful cold. I woke up to it on Monday morning but have had to go into work because of secretarial staffing - this morning I just couldn't make it and my temperature has been all over the place; so I have been on the Lemsip as well as Echinacea and Raspberry and Echinacea Tea which has been extremly soothing and surprisingly very drinkable and I have the dribbly nose. Not good.

I thought I had got away with it this year - I normally get a bad cold first off in the year - unfortunately I have some health conditions which are auto immune system problems so I tend to pick up any infection going as my system is working on a reduced basis. It gets very frustrating especially when people come into work with colds when they shouldn't be there - and then of course the air conditioning at work makes sure we all end up with a cold in the nose.

Not being able to do very much I have spent a little time surfing the internet and coming up with information on bits and bobs I have been interested in now all I have to do is to fuse them into some sort of interesting article - not good when have the throbby head. Perhaps that might have to wait until another day when I can think straight.



Ta Ta Fa Now

Comments

Popular Posts