I didn't sleep well last night as I had sciatica and could not get comfortable plus the fact it was very cold and I had the quilts heaped up on the bed and Tyson decided he was snuggling up no matter where I went so I didn't really get the sleep I needed. I came down at one point and did some posting. Then when I wanted to sleep he wanted out and wouldn't stop talking to me - all my cats are very vocal and let their feelings be known.

Plus with setting the clocks back I confused myself because I hadn't changed all of the clocks and kept looking at the wrong one. Convinced myself I had more time to do dinner in than had and therefore ended up having gone 8. p.m. I must say I am missing that hour already am very tired tonight.

Have been busy in the kitchen today doing some more vegetables for the freezer and also cooking roast chicken for dinner, with roast parsnip, roast potatoes, roast squash, roast potato, white flowering broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower with gravy and stuffing. Was very nice and there is plenty left for tea tomorrow night, plus a curry and the carcass for stock. I still have a load of soup left as well which is in the fridge.

Its been a lovely day here today weather wise although a tad chilly. I managed to get a new washing line and was determined to get the washing out on the line rather than using the tumble drier for economy; they always smell so fresh when they have been outside. Last time I used the old line it collapsed on me and I ended up having to do all the washing again.

OH took me briefly to a local garden centre and I bought some gherkin seeds and had a good look around at the fruit plants and Roses. I absolutely adore old fashioned roses that smell absolutely gorgeous. I intend to start setting some seeds in the next few weeks or so but I don't want to start too soon because I think we still may have more frosts, but equally don't want to leave it too late.

Have also got my camera working again so I am hoping to be able to post photographs more regularly again.

I am back to work tomorrow, still don't feel a hundred percent and still full of cold, dont seem to be able to shift it

I am out tomorrow night as I am working at a local event giving healing taster sessions so it is very unlikely that I will be able to blog tomorrow night. If I get chance I will but just to warn you all that I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth.

Anyway I am off to bed

Speak to you all soon

Comments

Popular Posts