Follow up

Boy am I tired - it has been a really busy day and pretty productive am well chuffed with what have managed to get done. I have two deep freezers. one is an upright drawer model the other is a 13 or so cubic feet jobby the sort that you bend over and disappear into the freezer - well I do and all of my 5ft 5inches in height. Have emptied simply everything out of it tidied it up and repacked everything back in again. Job sorted. Found all sorts of goodies that I have bought and forgotten about. Had scampi and home-made chips for tea. Very pleasant indeed and very unplanned. Think we will be living out of the freezer for the next few months or so which will help with money being short. Just a few more things to do for the freezer but then that will be it as basically it is stuffed from top to tail. And then hopefully will have the money to re-stock the freezer when its empty.

I am now completely cream crackered and won't be long tonight before I go to bed.

Nighty |Night

Comments

Popular Posts