Vegetable Growing

That's it I have decided that I intend to Dig for Victory especially after the prices recently for veggies and everything else has gone up extraordinarily high. Trouble is once they got to these prices they never actually go back to the lower ones.

I have started my own Mustard and Cress and today a friend out of the blue left me a pack of cherry tomatoes that she had received with a magazine on my desk.

Now I don't have a big garden and it certainly wants sorting out so I am hoping that we are going to have better weather for me to get out and start sowing and setting seeds in my mini greenhouses. Hopefully they will grow.

Any excess I am hoping to freeze for the winter months and/or to make chutneys with.

So here it goes - another project for the plot.

Comments

Popular Posts