Who would have Animals

Well in the past day or so have had one disaster after another - both unexpected both caused by the cats/a cat.

Woke up yesterday morning to an egg encrusted kitchen floor. The cats had got up to where the eggs were being stored and smack a complete tray of eggs everywhere. Was not a happy bunny.

Came and sat down last night left Merlin in the back room supposedly asleep. When I went through to the kitchen later on my way through Merlin was crying, which I thought was a little odd. Got through to the kitchen - he had knocked the kitchen tap on which had overflowed (as I had washing up to do in the sink) and the kitchen floor was under about two inches of water. (I have those lever taps which are easier for me with the arthritis but obviously not cat proof!

I am waiting with baited breath as to what the third hazard is going to be!

Needless to say I am slowly drying out the kitchen!

Catch you all later.

Comments

Popular Posts