Beautiful Morning

Its lovely here this morning the sun is shining it is mild and warm and best of all I don't have to go to work. I love mornings like this so calm so beautiful everything going at its own pace sometimes hurried sometimes slow. But at times like this I want to be in the countryside every morning, breathing in the fresh clear air waking up to the sound of birdsong coming to gracefully and simply being. I was woken by a young cockerel crowing this morning, someone who owns their own house is keeping chickens further down the street; he is becoming a regular alarm clock for me and I find myself missing him if I don't hear him. Not everyone appreciates natures alarm clock though but reminds me of when I used to stay at my Nan's and "the alarm clock" used to go off regular as clockwork (her cockerel). Well have things to do places to go am popping down to the hospital later on but have a load of things want to catch up on. OH half is away fishing so tomorrow morning might indulge in some classical music first thing "Peer Gynt's Morning" seems to be quite appropriate.

Be back all with you soon - and wherever you are have a lovely day

Comments

Popular Posts