How Do you Blog

Because my time is limited I tend to have a lot of posts that I have prepared in the pipeline stored on my Dashboard like ladies in waiting already to step onto the stage. I then just post and add bits as I think about them and often just copy and paste into a post or posts for that particular day - it saves me time especially during the week when I am working and especially when I have photographs to download.

Being as a I am a novice blogger, this has been the way that I have come up with to process as much as I can with very little time. Do any of you have tips as to what you do to be more time effective.

Look forward to hearing from you

Comments

  1. I'm afraid I'm no help here, my blog posts take me forever which is why I don't post every day. Usually they are done over a couple of days but I do keep titles and odd words or photos in my drafts if I have a good idea but no time to follow it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts