2010.04.05 My Day

Well have had a very lazy day today not doing very much, been surfing the net indulging myself, creating a wishlist on Alibris - well one can dream can't one. I absolutely love books and I use them a lot. Its a love affair that started at the tender age of 4; my father was keen that I learn to love books as much as he did; I was equally determined that I wasn't going to under any circumstances. Lets just say Dad won and it has left me with a life long appreciation of books for which I am eternally grateful. I am afraid I am not keen on CD books not tactile or textured enough, for my liking.


I have also been playing catch up on some of my favourite blogs and appreciatiating everyone's different styles and different take on things. We are all different which is good because that means things don't get boring.


I think a little bit of playtime does everybody good from time to time. Gives you a breathing space. As the saying goes All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

Have had a lovely meal today. OH decided he wanted pigs liver in bacon , gravy and carrots for tea. He and I do not see eye to eye on liver. I like it but not blue as he likes it. I prefer mine cooked. So I have had smoked haddock, poached egg and bread and butter for tea. Followed by the remnants of the rhubarb and ginger brulee from tea yesterday. I will certainly be making that one again.

OH has appointments tomorrow and Wednesday. Which means he will be late back so it will e a case of walking to work and walking home tomorrow. Just hope it doesn't rain.

This afternoon and evening I have been playing hunt his suit trousers. I know I have ironed and pressed them but can we find them! Of all the times to lose something like this. Bet its somewhere safe it always is. Nothing is ever straightforward in this household. Things grow legs and walk!

Never mind have sorted out something else smart for him to wear instead. He hates dressing up at the best of times. Now where did I put that shoe horn, to ease him into it!

Catch you all later on

Take care until then

pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts