Followers

Thursday, 22 April 2010

Cinnamon toffee apple wedges

This comes from a magazine unfortunately I cannot remember which one, but it is very scrummy. Its one of my chop outs. Serve with vanilla ice cream.

Ingredients:

100g butter
100g golden caster sugar
6 apples cored and cut into wedges
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Handful of Pecans, toasted and chopped.

Method

  1. Heat the butter and sugar in a pan on a medium heat.
  2. As it begins to bubble and turn golden brown add the apples and cinnamon and cook for 5 minutes turning to coat the apples in the toffee mix.
  3. Stir in the pecans and serve immediately (I serve with Vanilla ice cream)
  4. Enjoy




2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, guess I'm buyin' apples today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound gorgeous and absolutely choc-full of calories! I love anything with cinnamon and I think I'm going to try this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)