- Before commencing to clean your machine switch off your Donut maker and unplug from the power point.
- It is easier to clean the machine whilst it is still warm. Wipe the plates with absorbent paper or a soft damp cloth taking care near hot surfaces.
- To remove baked on foods simply apply a strong solution of bicarbonate of soda and water and leave overnight. This will soften the food and make it easier to remove with absorbent paper or a damp cloth.
- To clean outside the machine wipe over with a soft cloth which has been squeezed almost dry in warm soapy water.
- DO NOT USE steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
- DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER OR LIQUID OF ANY KIND
- PLEASE AVOID CONTACT WITH SHARP METAL IMPLEMENTS AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE NON STICK COATING ON THE PLATES
Sunday, 9 May 2010
Doughnut Machine (4) Care and Cleaning
Care and Cleaning