Herb Plants


I have indulged today and been to the market they had quite a lot of lovely plants. In the end I bought 2 six plants for £5 = 10. Because I am using more and more herbs (not just in cooking) I have increased the amount of plants that I usually get - it may be that I will increase them even more next year.

Today I have purchased 4 French Tarragon
2 French Parsley
2 Ordinary Parsley
1 Oregano
4 Upright Rosemary
and 2 Freebies a couple of overgrown French Parsley's so am going to give them a bit of a haircut and see if I can get them re-growing.

I have given them a good soak this evening and will plant them on tomorrow.

Now I need to locate some Lemon Verbena. I am very partial to this very fragrant herb it can be used in pot pourris and drinks as well as some preserves.

Comments

Popular Posts