Tyson

Its not been a good day - whilst at work this morning I received a phone call from my friend who had been trying to get hold of the other half to let him know that my beautiful old fella had been knocked down in his stride going about his daily business.  Needless to say I am very upset, as he was such a beautiful character and I had hoped to have the pleasure of his company for a little bit longer even though we believe he was over 21 years of age.  He beat his way into my home and then my heart - precisely in that order (a stray on the street that had lost his original owner when he moved)   Such a character, very much a gentleman - even suffered the indignity of having his ears washed on a daily basis by an over zealous Jack Russell (Missy).

He had many friends up and around the area where we live, all are upset especially at the Veg shop where he used to camp out during the day.  I mourn his passing, particularly as he has gone by accident and he really did not deserve to go that way bless his heart.  Now in the summerlands, but forever in my heart.

Comments

  1. Truly not the fitting end for such a fine gentleman. I know how you feel, that horrid heavy pit in the stomach. My Harry lab is very poorly at the moment, its very crushing to lose our much loved friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very sorry to hear your sad news & know what it's like to lose a furry friend...

    Hope the pain soon goes away!

    Love Kay & Sime xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your news. My dog died a couple of weeksd ago, so I can understand your loss
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia,

    You have my most heartfelt sympathies, I was so sorry to read this.

    *H*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very sorry to hear this about Tyson, what a dreadful thing to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kidness and support it is much appreciated.

    Capn hope your Harry dog holds his own - its never easy letting go of much loved friends as they are such a large part of our lives. I had the pleasure of Tyson for 21 years plus - my only wish is that he had of passed in his sleep; but then he was doing his own thing people to see places to go; it isn't just me that is missing him the neighbourhood is too.

    Take care everyone and thank you once again

    Tricia (aka Pattypan)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts