2011.08.13 My Day

Today has not been a normal Saturday in the life of Pattypan.  There has been no visit to the vegetable shop, in fact I was at my destination for 9.30 a.m. ready and roaring to go.

Today I have been helping my friend Jackie and our other friend Linda on a beginners to mediumship workshop and they have been a fantastic group.  It has been lovely to meet so many new faces too.  There is nothing more rewarding than a beginners class and to work with spirit; many go on to follow through and sometimes we don't see them for months and then when we do its lovely to see that they have come on in leaps and bounds.Quite  a lot of today's group have a basis in Reiki like myself.  Its a joy to work with spirit and it has been a joy for many of today's trainees to give their first tentative messages and then be absolutely gob-smacked when their information has been accepted and proved to be right.  Many of today's people come from all different walks of life and only two of the pupils were known to me before today out of a class of 14 and then not well more acquaintance than anything else. It has been a very satisfying day from my point of view.  I am now pleasantly tired - I find that when I have been working with spirit I am extremely hungry afterwards and find that I have to ground myself by eating. I am tired and usually after working I sleep well.


When I got home I went to see my friend over the road - I had a dress that is too small for me and I thought it might do her - but it is too small for her.  Never mind.  She was glad of the company for a while but disappointed about the dress.

I have another friend it can go too ; its a smart little black number.  I gave her another dress today and she was well chuffed. .

It is supposed to be a full moon here tonight but sadly at the moment everything is clouded over so I am not sure I will see her ghostly beams and I really wanted to clean my crystals in the moonlight tonight.  I wish I was down in Cornwall in the countryside to feel the space without any light pollution as such and to feel the stillness and peace of the night - I struggle to see the moon even when she is visible living in town and quite frequently have to go into the garden or walk down the street a little way to admire her beauty.

Squeak is sat on my lap as I am typing this on my laptop; she hasn't moved far since I got home and is cuddled up close for some unknown reason she wants her mum.

I don't think it is going to be long before I go up.

Wishing you peace, love and happiness wherever  you are

Catch you all soon

Pattypan
xx

Comments

Popular Posts