2011.10.07 My Day

This week has been a busy week from one day to another hence my reason for not posting very much.  Well the temperatures dropped the nights are drawing in and I am in the process of cooking tea. We are having toad in the hole together with shredded cabbage, mashed potato and lashings of onion gravy.  It is nearly ready just waiting to the yorkshire to brown off and then it will be all systems go. 

I had an appointment with the physio yesterday  - my last one although I have to go to a back clinic exercise class for the next six weeks to build up my core muscles even more. Wednesday I got my shoe inserts and at the moment it feels like I am moonwalking - they are holding my feet correctly and I am walking properly for the first time in two years.  The pain is for the best part under control although we have odd days where I am not so good but at the moment I am a lot better than I have been for a long while which is good news as far as I am concerned and all down to a little bit of sellf help and exercise.  I am very grateful to Nicky my physio who has helped me so much and who has also been extremely supportive.

This evening I am over the road to my friends - goodness knows whats in store this week - we shall have to wait and see.

Tomorrow I am doing a course so will be out for the day or the best part of it and I have a lot to do as always over the weekend.

Must away I can hear spitting think its something to do with the onions and I don't want burnt offerings!

Catch up with you all soon.

Wherever you are keep safe and take care of yourselves

Pattypan

xx

Comments

  1. Thank you dear Trisha. I'm going to need all the strength I can muster with this one as the odds are stacked against us!!! Not giving up just yet though :D

    I hope you saved the onions :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts