2012.01.17 My Day

Didn't get round to the marmalade tonight - too tired have spent the evening doing battle with the computer.  It was dreadful earlier on kept getting timed out on everything I tried to do. 

Was minus 4 when we went to work this morning and it has been blooming cold all day.  Its especially cold out there at the moment.  I still do not have a lot of energy and am still very tired so haven't done very much as a result. Trouble is I am itching to get on with things and am getting very impatient as I have a lot to do and I want to get on with things

Marmalade will not get done tomorrow so it looks as though it will be Thursday. 

Tomorrow is my eldest nephew's 18th birthday - where has the time gone when I wasn' looking.

Didn't have much trouble getting the cats in tonight.  In fact things are nice and quiet and they can be found curled up asleep in companionable silence.  How long it will last for I do not know.  Don't they look sweet.



Butter wouldn't melt and all that

Catch you all tomorrow take care and keep warm

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Pace yourself gal! The marmalade session will happen when it can.
    Those purrfect little pusses look so cozy....purrrrr.
    Hugs
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts