2012.01.22 My Day Conclusion

Well tea was a success and very tasty.  Went down very well indeed despite it being late.   There is a scuttle full for tomorrow night as well (that is if OH doesn't pick at it during the day tomorrow - I have my suspicions that he may well tuck in and that I will have to find something else for tea).  Have missed the Midwifes programme so will have to watch it on Catch up TV.  Got the second batch of marmalade done and now I am shattered.  Just need to wash my hair and it is time for bed.

Will upload the photos tomorrow night too tired to do it now

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I had recorded Midwives and have just finished watching it. Hope you manage to catch up as it's such a good program.
    When you do see it think of me with the bicycle scenes...I can't ride one either! (Hope that comment doesn't spoil your enjoyment).
    Have a good week :o)
    Rose H
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting all that marmalade made, no wonder you're tired:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts