Fabric Fix

Today courtesy of my friend Alison I was whisked away for an hour of pure bliss to Art and Stitch a City and Guilds Design and Craft Patchwork and Quilting Centre which is based at 33 Aston Business Park, Shrewsbury Avenue, Peterborough PE2 7BF.  Its a long time since I have been to a proper craft shop and been inspired to have a go and my fingers definitely were itching to have a go; I was in fabric heaven and although not able to afford very much today I am going to save up and have a go at a proper quilt in due course.  Its long been on my to do list and this is a new year and I need a new challenge.  I have made my mind up that at some point I am going to get to grips with this wonderful craft.  The range of colours and the themed fabrics really cheered me up such a wonderful choice and large square packs, small square packs, jelly rolls together with bales and bales of fabric.  I wanted to look at it, feel it and bring loads of it home with me.  It really was a great pick me up.  I came away with two fat quarters one in a christmassy red and the other a purpley blue.

This wonderful find of a centre can be contacted on 01733 230898 or on their website www.artandstitch.co.uk and they offer day courses from 10.00 am to 4.00 p.m. from £25 per person.

I definitely will be going back - the ladies were so friendly and helpful.

Thanks Alison I really enjoyed my time with you today and I look forward to seeing your finished quilt with the fabric you purchased today in due course.  I love your choice of fabric.

Catch you all soon

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Wow this looks good [P'boro is just an hour away up the A47] It is always useful to have a GOOD review - o often I see these courses advertised, and wonder if it is worth it.

    I look forward to seeing your photos of great projects now!

    blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forwards to seeing your project ...I have been an adict for MANY years and never get tired or bored xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts