2012.02.26 My Day Part 2

After my cup of tea earlier on, I sat as I hurt for a little while sorting out my needlecraft magazines into parts and filing them together.  I have spent a lot of money over the past few years on craft magazines and all they really need is some organisation and storage.  I have a plan to have a shelf unit built in the craft room and to store the magazines neatly in magazine stands not the binders so that when I am looking for something particular to make on the craft scene I should be able to locate them.  Well that is the plan but it is going to take me a little while to achieve, but we have to start somewhere and there a lot of lovely patterns in the magazines which although not ready to use at the moment I have plans for in the future.  Its also giving me a chance to sort out some rubbish as well so its kinda killing two birds with one stone.  In case you hadn't quite realised I am starting to have a major sort out.  First the front garden now the stash of magazines I have going way back but I am determined to get there and restore order to the chaos.

Tonight we haven't had a roast for tea, have home made extra chunky chips sprinkled with sea salt and scampi and bread and butter.  It went down very nicely and since then I have been pottering around doing this and that. I will later on in the week have a stash of ironing to do. Needless to say I have plenty to do no matter how I look at it .

Its gone chilly out but there has been a lovely crescent moon with Jupiter and Venus accompanying it.  Have a busy day at work tomorrow and I am tired out so am going to wend my way upstairs to Bedfordshire.


Nighty night!

Catch up soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Hello I just came across your blog and enjoyed it, will continue reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just came across your blog and enjoyed it very much, will continue to read ...we have many interests the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judi

    Welcome to my blog; glad you like it and pleased you popped in to say hello. Just off to work now, but hope you have a lovly day

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts