Early night

I am not feeling too good tonight the cold seems to have come out in force and I am constantly sneezing and blowing my nose.  I am going off to bed shortly as I keep going very cold which is symtomatic of a chill so I am going to get into my pj's and  buried under the bed clothes and armed with the hottie bottie hopefully to sweat it ou together with a couple of paracetamol  What a way to start the weekend when I have so much to do as well.  Tomorrow is another day.

Hopefully will catch up tomorrow

Take care

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Hope you are feeling better this morning. Have you tried hot elderflower cordial for a cold? If you take it at bedtime it will help you sweat it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've had a good night and feel a little better today, you have my sympathy...been there too.

    Don't know why but I've missed your last 3 posts, grrr.

    Keep warm and take it easy - no gardening for you this weekend...
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts