Last evening update today

I have to go out this evening to attend to some further business, but before I disappeared I thought I would update you on last evening's incident.

I have literally just bumped into the young lady whose car was most affected last night and she confirmed to me that the Police have made an arrest  on the grounds of drinking and driving and failure to stop at an accident and the really good news is that he is insured so that should make it easier for the young lady involved as her insurance was third party fire and theft. The assessors are coming to look at her car tomorrow and are going to give her alternative wheels in the interim. So alls well that ends well, but the sorry part about this is that it really need not have happened at all and that's what annoys me the most.

I am off for a little while will try and get back a little later on.

Take care

Pattypan


x

Comments

Popular Posts