Spring Equinox

My Day started early at 5.15 p.m. when dawn was just starting to slip into the night sky and everything was so peaceful transiting night to day.  I could hear the birds singing with such joy in their souls.  A different call of nature had roused me but for me to see the dawn is a privilege especially as I tend to be somewhat of an Owl.

On rising properly seeing the light and the sun in the sky makes me feel so alive - so much to do and so little time to do it in.  Spring Equinox when we should have an equal amount of day and night our first proper day of Spring, the precursor to the clocks going forward at the weekend in line with the old adage Spring  - Forward  - Fall - Back for those of you who can never remember which way to put the clocks.

I have missed most of the lovely weather today being stuck in the office, but I managed to escape for a while at dinner and go for a wander and get out in the fresh air; I enjoy and find beauty in so many things they restore the drab and mundane to elevated heights and make something so simple normally so fantastic.

Equally to come out in the light - makes me want to get so much done, but I am hamstrung by so many other events and am having to work through them laboriously one by one.  But Spring is officially here, but I want to be in the countryside so that my soul can reconnect with the seasons and true life instead of forever being on a wheel that is going nowhere; but I think things will change.  I have a good feeling about this year and may be this year may show more growth and steps nearer to what I would wish for than I am at present.  All it takes is for serendipity to be in the right place at the right time and for a whole sequence of events to slot into place to make a real difference.  As ib the words of the Lottery "It could be You".

Enthusiasm for live love and laughter creates its own rewards and brings light into so many dark corners and makes you want to skip along as you greet each new day.

Your cup is half full never empty - so enjoy the hidden rewards of each new day and think positively; life is for living and for loving.

Its funny but this lighter weather is making me feel as if I have shifted a heavy burden and restored my easy good nature to a different level or is it just the sap rising. Time will tell, but I feel so ALIVE.

I am off out soon but hope to pop back later

Take care

And enjoy the shift in seasons

Love to all

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Hi Pattypan - what a wonderful, inspiring post!

    Sounds like you're in a good place - maybe things will start happening... They do for us when we are positive.

    I hope your dreams start coming true!

    Love Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know what you mean about mood feeling lighter, i have recently gotten over an illness, but i really do feel so much better these past few days. I am enjoying listening to the birds singing as the day dawns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts