Surprise Early Birthday present

I am well chuffed my lovely friend Alison treated me to an early birthday present today and it is lovely.(My birthday is not until May)  Called the Birthday Cake Book written by Fiona Cairns the creator of the Royal wedding cake for 2011.  And it is lush;


There are some smashing recipes in here and I am once I get into full gear going to have a go at some of these lovely creations with some new twists on some old favourites.  The more I look the more I like.  The more I look the more I see.

It gets very dangerous when us two go shopping together especially in Lakeland.

Thank you sweetheart very much appreciated you brightened up a gloomy day.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. what a lovelly surprise... is it a hint to make her a cake? lol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts