Two Quick Soft Drinks

The First is Coca Cola, but instead of popping in plain water ice cubes; try Lemon Barley ice cubes - they really taste great and adds an extra dimension to the Coca Cola.

The second, you will remember a few weeks ago I obtained some passion fruit and froze the pulp initially in ice cube trays.  I was having a glass of lemonade the other day and fancied some ice cubes; unfortunately I was out of them.  I then saw the passion fruit cubes, and thought why not give it a whirl and I quite like it.  A couple of passion fruit cubes in a large tumbler topped up with lemonade.  Very refreshing.  Not everything has to be alcoholic, although alcohol has its place.  

I am determined to make some passion fruit gin later on I think that will give the lemonade extra kick!

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts