Early one morning just as the sun was rising...

Just a quick pop by to say good morning.

Well it was lovely sunshine here first thing this morning; it was that which stirred me and the fact that I was warm (the sun was streaming through the windows and me being me was under the quilt and getting slightly overheated). So up I got and enjoyed a few hours peace and quiet on my own just pottering enjoying the peace and quiet  a cup of tea; and enjoying listening to the birds singing their songs and just generally being in the moment after another very busy week.  Just letting myself go arrh!  That has been a rare pleasure.

Mission accomplished I was ready to get stuck into what I have today today and it starts raining; gentle rain from an overcast grey sky.  We very much need this rain (my joints don't) so upwards and onwards as they say I still have things to do and I want to get the best from this day of ours.  I have regular chores to do but may well do a bit of baking later on.  May make some breadbuns and attack the freezer to see what I can liberate from there.

catch up later on hope ou have a lovely day

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to be a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had much needed showers overnight, my garden was so dry had trouble pulling weeds yesterday.
    A good excuse to stay indoors (when it is nice outside you can't keep me in) and get some housework done. Laundry is accumulating, I do it on the weekend when electricity is cheaper and the dusting cloths are gathering their own dust due to the lack of use.
    I have some quilting on a table topper to do for a friend.
    I took some ham (gamon I believe you call it)out of the freezer for dinner tonight, so have to sort something out with that.
    Sounds like a full day ahead for me.
    Jumped on the scales this a.m. whoah!!! that was a bad idea, where did all those extra pounds come from LOL.
    Have a grat day.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts