What a difference a day makes

The weather could not be more different here today we have bright sunshine that is peeking into every nook and cranny of my home invading and brightening up everything.  So different yesterday when it was mostly rain all day. It is still blustery but the light is putting a different complexion on things.  It will not be long before I wend my way to work for another hectic day.

I hope you all have a lovely happy day and hopefully I will be able to pop back later on.

Catch up soon

Pattypan

Comments

  1. Hi PP,
    just found your blog and am looking forward to reading through when I have a little more time.
    I also love all th ings country (I've been there and done that actually) and am now trying to get back !
    I'm a vegeterian, have 6 cats and have recently set up my own blog.
    I'm also a Grade 11 Reiki Healer as well as a Tarot Card Reader.
    Hope to pop back soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny but cold in my part of Leicester . Thankful that it is dry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to ask on my last comment. I have read on your blogs before that youlike cooking, as I do myself .
    I would like to do something containing lavender this year . Just one pot (I might not like it) Do you have a recipe tried and tested for a preserve .

    ReplyDelete
  4. just popping in to wish you a happy birthday today tricia!!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts