I have very kindly been awarded a Sunshine Award by Julie of Dragonfly Gems who has a lovely little blog go on check her out. Here is the link:
Thank you Julie it was a lovely surprise.
As I understand it the Sunshine Award Rules are:
To Thank the blogger who nominated you (Julie nominated me and I have thanked her above as well as dropping her a thank you directly to her blog.
Now I must answer the following 10 questions about myself on the subject of my favourite things.
- My favourite animal: Love all animals but especially Cats and Dogs.
- Favourite number: 7
- My favourite non alcoholic drink: Elderflower cordial
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- My Passions: Cooking (especially preserving) and Crafts (various)
- Receiving or giving presents: I love to give but its also nice to receive.
- Favourite pattern: No one specific one but there are lots of lovely ones so lots of choice
- Favourite day of the week: Sunday - especially in winter if curled up by a nice log fire watching a good movie.
- Favourite flower/flowers: Love all the old fashioned flowers but especially Roses of any colour preferably scented.
- Favourite country: United Kingdom (we have so much here I often wonder why people go abroad especially when they haven't seen everything here.
My choices are as follows:
- Jennie (Bovey Belle) of http://codlinsandcream2.blogspot.co.uk
- Rose of Secondhand Rose: http://secondhrose.blogspot.co.uk
- Rowan of Circle of the Year : http://circleoftheyear.blogspot.co.uk/
- Moontide of Going my own way:http://goingmyownway-moontide.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kath at Hillside Cottage: http://railwaycottage.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kay and Sime Just Humans Being: http://thesmithsontour.blogspot.co.uk
- Anne at Silver Sewer:http://silversewer.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kadeeae at Sylvan Spirit: http://www.sylvanspirit.me.uk/
- Trudy at Trudies cottage: http://trudiescottage.blogspot.co.uk
- Diane of The Cheshire Quilter:http://thecheshirequilter.blogspot.co.uk/