brrgh its chilly

Its normally flaming June  (No not my mother in high dudgeon) Its been a cold wet damp day which started really early for me 5.00 a.m. as OH could not sleep and wanted to talk; he has been having difficulty sleeping through the night only perhaps getting an hour or there and then waking up and not being able to get back to sleep.  It was decided that he would go to the Doctors just to be on the safe side- and he has been given a short term presciption of sleeping tablets to see if it will kick start some good sleeping habits for him - he is near enough out for the count now so have left him to get some decent shut eye.

Just after posting this morning Demetri turned up tired, wet but all bushy tailed and wanted some grub; he has been in and out since but I think he is hunkered down in the dining room at the moment just pleased to have some company and stay in the warm.  At least he is safe.

Have had a busy day at work non stop, but that is par for the course these days and my hands hurt; I hurt so I don't think it will be long before I am up and away to bed with the hot water bottle, the warmth might help take some of the ache out of my bones.

We had a nice tea tonight cooked in another piece of equipment that I have had for some time the cheapie version of the big lean mean machine but it did the job very nicely cooked onion chestnut mushrooms rib eye steak and then did new potatoes, spring cabbage, carrot, broccoli for tea and it was very tasty went down a treat.

I was hoping to do a bit more in the house but decided would take a rest and then get stuck in again tomorrow.  So I am off to bed perchance to dream  and get some shuteye.

Take care keep well and safe wherever you are

Catch up soon

Pattypan

Comments

Popular Posts