Followers

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Mizzy Morning

The mist is hanging in the air shrouding buildings, making them look as though they are swathed in cobwebs one minute the next as clear as a bell as the mist moves gently silently; it is wet and damp but it is not as cold - OH thinks we had a frost earlier but everything seems to be warming up again - it is not at the present as chilly as it was yesterday.thank goodness.

I have been watching a new cook to me on the BBC Good Food Channel this morning Annabel Langbein.  I was quite impressed by the simplicity of her recipes and the food looks fresh and stunning.  Some of the recipes I was interested in they have not put on the site but then again they may be in her book so it is one I am going to look out for.  Well worth watching her programmes - I caught it by chance.

I now have to get on and sort the kitchen out.

Will be back later on

Catch you soon

Pattypan

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)