Followers

Thursday, 29 November 2012

brrgh its a bit cold

OH has just not long come home 9:00 pm and already it is minus 1 - looks as though it is going to be a really cold night.  I know I haven't felt one hundred percent all day.  Went really cold at work and shivery as though someone had walked over my grave and took me absolutely ages to warm up.  I had a very bad Raynauds attack at lunch where I lost the circulation in my hands and my hands went puce with thick fleece gloves on.

I have the heating on at home and the cats are cuddled up as is Missy.

Safe journeys and keep safe wherever you may be.

Pattypan

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness Trishia, hope you are feeling much better now, though it's gonna be another cold one tonight :o(
    Rose H
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)