Saturday catch up

It has been a quiet lazy day from my perspective after an extremely busy week at work which has left me cream crackered and I think I have the start of a cold which I could do without.  Now I am in the kitchen the laziness has fled and I am pottering about to my heart's content.  I am using up bits and bobs out of the fridge so that we get maximum return.  I have some chipolatas I have on the go for tonight's tea  i.e. toad in the hole with mashed potato onion gravy and mashed potato.  Nice and simple.  I also have a cottage pie on the go the spuds are all peeled and the potatoes for both meals are cooking together.  The cottage pie is destined for tea tomorrow.  I am desperately missing my large freezer and I am getting a bit tetchy as I am well behind with food preparations to what I normally am at this time of year; it will sort but just means I am going to have to be highly organised and get a wriggle on in the next few weeks.  These things are sent to try us.

Right will be back later on cannot dally else we could well end up with burnt offerings - it has been known.

Catch you later

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts