Thursday catch up

I walked into town and met my friend.  We had a nice extended lunch and it was good just to have some girlie time and a good natter. Wouldn't you know it as I left the house it started raining so I got slightly damp on the way in.  Afterwards I went for a wander round a couple of shops just for checking out what was available and what I liked the look of. I have my eye on a couple of baking pans of a seasonal nature.  I have bought one and some cutters and I will show at a later point. I had a potter round Marks and Spencers and John Lewis and a quick nip into Waitrose for some herbs for the pickled eggs and then walked home again; my legs are shattered but I have stuff to get on with.  Missy is anxiously awaiting her master to come home and has parked herself on the back of the settee next to the radiator ready to launch herself at him when he comes through the door.; there has been a minor altercation between Demetri and Squeak which is about par for the course touch of jealousy but nothing that cannot be overcome with a little time and patience.  After a year of being resident with us he has suddenly decided that he quite likes a bit of attention but that only he is supposed to get it.  Whereas Squeak is of the view that there is a pecking order and he is at the bottom of the pile!  Well she was here first.

Right must get on have a lot to do and so little time to do it.

Catch you soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts