Wet N Windy

Its wet and windy here in Peterborough  - more rain no wonder I am seizing up a bit like the tin man these days whenever it is wet or we are going to get rain.  I have to walk to work so I have the brolly all sorted out and the all weather gear.  Just four more days at work this week then I am free for the week but have lots of things to do. I made a check list last night and it keeps growing - perhaps I am being a tad over -ambitious but I have a lot to do and little time to do it in.  I am going to pop up to our local market today to see what goodies they have on offer.  I am after doing some more souper mix stock base which is basically salt and fresh vegetables pounded to a puree in the food processor but it is very tasty and adds a bit more flavour to soups, gravies and basic stocks.  I also need some more jar lids so will probably have a potter for those.

right it short and sweet must get a wriggle on

Catch you later on

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts