Drizzle

Its wet here in Peterborough today that gentle horrible drizzle that seeps into everything makes everything damp and is a nuisance. My joints are stiff this morning and moving around is a bit laborious and feels like toothache in my bones constantly burning away.  I have had my medication am just going to top up  with some paracetamol just to help things ease off a bit.

 OH has gone been gone since early on suitably armed with his salad and ham buns (the ham has turned out well).  The chicken legs I will probably turn some of them into Coronation Chicken spread for him for tomorrow (not all of them as we want to leave our options open) as to what to do with the chicken and it saves getting tired of eating the same thing over and over again..  Now I need to research some sandwich/salad boxes for the pair of us (I will probably go and have a mooch around the Pound Shop to see if they have anything suitable either today or tomorrow) will have to see how things go.

I have done a little more crotchet am hoping to catch up a bit with that this evening..  Right must skiddaddle.

Hopefully I will catch up later on.

Hope your day is everything you want it to be and more.

Take care

Pattypan

xxc

Comments

  1. I've so enjoyed taking a wander through your blog posts. I've been away far too long and will visit again soon. Your talk of sandwiches and high tea has brought back happy memories and it's actually something I do with the children now and then on a Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yarrow; sometimes we have low tea too usually on a Saturday evening; something like potted beef spread on buns, followed by some fruit and cream, or pilchards in tomato sauce on toast or roasted tomatoes in balsamic vinegar on toast with a little bit of home made cake for afters.


    take care honey will try and catch up with you this weekend

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts