Good morning ust a quick pop in before I disappear and I hope everyone of you had a reasonable weekend  and to those who haven't had quite as good a time [hugs].

It will not be long before I will start wending my way to work - a short week this week which means hopefully I will be able to do a lot of sorting round here over the weekend as we get Friday and Monday off although I will be on my own for much of Easter as OH has to work.  Never mind some you win some you lose.

I also notice that I have a new follower today fabriquefantastique  a big welcome to you make yourself comfortable (there's quite a bit of burbling by me going way back and I hope you find something of use and ladies and gents please make her welcome.

Right must dash will try and pop by later on

Take care until later

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. Have a good week Tricia, it's always better when it's a short one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care being out in the the snow and ice, Trcia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts