Morning

Its quiet here this morning the normal perambulations through everyday life are taking place, you kind of go on automatic pilot to get through all the things i.e.getting up, feeding  Missy the cats,  letting Demetri  and Squeak out ((Mollie is stilll confined to barracks) out,  Getting OHs pack up together, getting OH off to work, then I can start concentrating on myself having my breakfast  and a cup of tea and just being able to sit for a few moments and regain my composure and pull my thoughts together before finally getting ready for work and walking in.  That walk in gives me serious me time a time to contemplate and plan and get the furniture sorted in my head.  Trouble is these days there is an awful lot jangling around.  Well Nil Desperandum and all that jazz I have to go and face today the present and whatever is awaiting me at work.

Catch up soon

Pattypan


xx

Comments

Popular Posts