Things to Do

I am back to writing lists as my memory is decidedly dippy at the moment.  Plus with a list I have the added bonus of ticking things off as I finish them.  Now that is satisfaction.  Something completed.  I have a few things to do this week (as per usual); some things will keep a bit longer like the Shallots there is always flexibility with doing them but I would like to start them even if I do not get them completely sorted. I also have some more runner beans, marrow courgettes, new potatoes, tomatoes and some Victoria Plums that need ripening off . Also the remnants of a net of red onions and white onions so for starters the list looks as follows:

  1. Tomato Ketchup.
  2. Tomato Soup for the freezer.
  3. Picallili.
  4. Pickled Shallots.
  5. Burnt Onions for Gravy.
  6. Red Onion Marmalade.
  7. White Onion and Garlic Marmalade.
  8. Another layer on the Rumptopf.
  9. Victoria Plum Jam.
  10. Mincemeat.
We will have to see how we get on.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts