Followers

Friday, 16 August 2013

Update on the kittens

They are thriving and starting to pad out a little.  Molly has been delightful with them hardly taking any time for herself just  making sure he offspring are warm and fed.  For the best part they sleep in a heap all three of them either lined up all three together or wrapped like snakes around each other keeping each other warm and for the best part they are asleep.  I still have not been able to get any photographs although I have tried this evening not very successfully.  The only time you hear the squeak is when mum goes in and disturbs them being all wrapped up together to give them a clean or a feed.  They are sweethearts and I am so enjoying them.  I will get photos as soon as I can.  But mum and kits doing well its exactly one week today since they were born.

Catch up soon 

Pattypan

4 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to seeing your kitties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cottonreel will get photos as soon as I can - where Molly has moved them to is a little difficult to take photos but will get as soon as I can

      Take care

      Pattypan

      xx

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your photos. Will you be keeping them all? It's hard to part with such little treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BB I would love to keep them all but I think OH would throw a wobbly and blow a gasket. The kits have certainly padded out and Molly is being a devoted mother. Where she has moved them to is not easy to get a photo of so please bear with me. I know that I have three sleepy well fed kittens who seem pretty content at the moment.

    Take care

    Pattypan

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)