The Kittens

I went up to bed because of the migraine but found the kittens in some distress.  The eldest one my favourite had passed and his sister was not too clever;  they were extremely cold and the little female had segretated hereself off from the others and the blankets and towels.  When I found them I popped them on a hot water bottle wrapped in a clean towel and we decided to try and wean them as the little female seemed very thirsty; sadly she has since passed.  The middle one is still with us.  To say I am gutted is an understatement.  They were just developing their own personalities and letting me handle them and disastrously I did not get my photos.  They will always have their little paws wrapped round my heart.  I feel so responsible as I had not checked on them as much today as Molly seemed to be doing extremely well with them. 

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. I am so sorry to read this Tricia. Could their mum not have enough milk? That happened to us with Lucky - her babies just weren't growing. We had to get Cimicat from the vet and feed them with a little syringe.

    Hope this helps. Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Trivia - hugs from me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts