The Kittens

Sadly my three little kittens (who I had mentally called Nutmeg, Ginger and Mace) are no longer with us it would appear that Molly had picked up an infection which she had passed on to the poor little mites and with them being babies their immune system was not built up.  She is currently on antibiotics. It came so quick and the last little kitten was responding well to me feeding with a syringe then took a turn for the worse very quickly whilst snuggled up to Molly.  It was all very quick.  Needless to say I am very upset  as they were three beautiful kittens and to make things worse Molly is going round every so often calling for her kits (thats in between sleeping)  Lets hope she does in time and I hope she gets over this infection.

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes and support and if you have any room for a quick prayer please send it up for Molly and hope she gets better soon.

Tricia

x

Comments

  1. so sad .. hope she recovers quickly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Trishia, I'm so very sorry to read this post. I truly hope Molly gets over the infection and will not grieve too much. My heart goes out to you and poor Molly.
    Sending a huge hug.
    Love
    Rose H
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I can only say sorry .
    I had to take a dead fish out of my pond this week .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up Tricia. I'm really sorry to read about Molly losing the kittens and about her being poorly herself, poor little mite. Hoping she recovers quickly. Be kind to yourself too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts