Planned For Today

I have quite a bit of cooking to do today on the preserving front.  On Saturday my mum had stripped her tomato vines out and there were quite a few green tomatoes left over so I have them to make some green tomato chutney with.

However these are the things I have to do today:

Make the stew for tea
Make a Treacle Pudding to be served with custard
Make some soup with the stock from the ham  - possibly French Onion
Make a Marmalade and carrott cake (I found a recipe to use the Seville Orange Marmalade up in)
Make some more Chunky  Apple Sauce
Make some Apple Pop
Make some Ginger Beer
Apple Chutney
Green Tomato Chutney
Pecan and Honey sauce
Almond and Honey sauce
Butterscotch Sauce
Chocolate Sauce
Marrons Glace
Chestnut Jam

I am out this evening so some of it may be taken over to the next day, but I am getting up at normal time so as I can get as much as I can done and get a wriggle on.  There are other things to do like the washing, but that can be done in-between everything else.  So it looks as though I am going to be busy, busy, busy.

Catch you later

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts