Monday Challenge

I am trying to focus on a few things each day in order to get things done as sometimes I get overloaded and then I get burned out.  The negative side of this is it then has a knock on effect with my confidence and self worth. I thought this might be a good way of managing things in bite sized chunks and then hopefully reducing the "low days and lack of confidence
  •  Walk to Work
  • Work
  • Walk home
  • Cook Tea  -something quick when I get in Monday is traditionally Scratch Tea
  • Ironing (we have an ironing mountain here which I hope to reduce and then control)
  • Some more of my longstitch (yet again trying to do a little and often)
Will see how it goes - anyone else going to join in and what sort of things do you hope to achieve.   Love to hear from you.

Catch you soon

Pattypan 

xx

Comments

  1. Good luck reducing your ironing mountain, when the kids were small I was never without one. I have it under control these days, mostly by folding and putting away anything that doesn't need ironing as soon as it is dry.I can manage what is then left :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts