52 Weeks Challenge




It has been an extremely busy week here and I have managed to get some more of my long stitch kit tackled but have run out of threads. It is a while since i have had the kits so it is a little off putting that I have not had enough threads to complete but I decided to plod ahead anyway and complete the kit as best as I can and then outsource for similar colours.  The wool used is paterna  which was discontinued at one stage but I think I have located a site which I think may be able to help but there is no use sending off for one colour when I may well need more.  At present I have run out of a bright white and what is referred to as slate on the pattern but which is more like a steely blue.  In any event I shall persevere and do what I can to save on postage and packing in the long run.

i have also managed to join a couple of further squares on my cream, green and yellow crotchet blanket so although not completed further steps have been taken towards that light at the end of the tunnel so all is not lost.  Its just that sometimes despite the effort put into projects things take a little longer than initially planned and I am trying to focus rather than go off on a tangent.

Probably when these two projects are out of the way I will be able to get back to some machine sewing. I have some tablecloths started which need completing and it would be nice to get them out of the way next. Hopefully will get more time this week.

I am not giving up or giving in.

Catch  you soon

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts