I have managed to accumulate some more items for the Christmas Hoard the majority of which are bits and bobs for cake decorating. There are a few more items yet to go on the list but I will pop these on at a later date. It doesn't matter how much or how little you acquire as it all goes towards Christmas and in my case into the New Year as well.
- 4 blocks Chocolate
- 3 bags white chocolate chunks
- 3 bags dairy milk chocolate chunks
- 2 Bags Belgian Chocolate Chips
- 4 Fruit Flavour coloured cake icing pen
- 4 Tubs of Chocolate Vermicelli
- 1 Mixed tub of chocolate cake decorations
- 1 tub of Hundreds and thousands
- 1 tub of silver Dragees
- 1 bottle of French Almond Extract.
- Gold and Silver Glitter Pack
- 2 Tubs Thai Sweet Chilli Pringles
- 2 Tubs Texas Barbecue Pringles
- 2 Tubs Plain Pringles
- 2 Boxes Cadburys Fingers
- 1 bag of Beef Jerky
- 2 Boxes Brazil Nut Cookies
- 1 bag whit chocolate buttons
- 2 bags milk chocolate buttons
- 2 boxes Milky Bar tree decorations
- 1 tub of shimmer stars
- Kings Garden Dressing Pack.
Catch you soon