I would like to get done the following this week:
- Use the Tumble Drier as little as possible. - achieved
- Clean the Dishwasher, add sachet of cleaner pop it on a regular programme and let it run through the cycle empty. Once clean add more salt and then clean and polish the outer part of the machine. achieved
- Clean the Washing machine, add sachet of cleaner, pop it on a regular programme the same as the Dishwasher . achieved
- Clean the cooker.
- Clean the fridge.
- Clear some of the ironing pile. achieved
- Wash all the seed trays and pots and planters ready for use this growing season. achieved
- Get some seeds sown.
- Start to stitch together the knitted squares I completed a while back for a throw/blanket - I would like to get all of this stitched and then I will only have to finish knitting the border. That will be another UFO out of the way then. did a little
- Crochet some more inner squares for the new blanket/bedspread for my bed.I have 55 made so far. did a few now got more wool so should be able to work a few each day
Catch you soon.