Tuesday Evening Catch up

It has been a very busy day here today and quite frankly when I got in I was quite tired.  However we had home made hot dogs in buns for tea with plenty of onions followed on by our pancakes and they were delicious.  As I was tired I decided not to do the marmalade that will have to wait and I have to do some sorting tomorrow night so it looks as though it will be Thursday before I can start.  Hey ho these things happen they are in a nice cold place though.

I then sat down for 5 minutes and the next thing I knew I had been out for the count for about an hour which has slightly thrown me out.  Never mind.  I obviously needed the sleep. 

Its cold here tonight and the wind has been bitterly cold all day; the back of the house seems particularly cold again - I think it must be the way the wind blows as it is not always as cold as it is so I have closed the bathroom and kitchen off and restricted the cats to the dining room where it is warmer and I have the heating set to click in if it gets too cold.  Cannot have anyone being cold least of all me. 


Right Must get on.

Catch up tomorrow just keep safe and warm.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts