In the Bad books

Three little kittens (well not so little anymore) are in deep dooh dooh.  They have had a made chase about whilst I have been at work and they have knocked my mum's slow cooker off of its shelf and broken the pottery bowl.  I am not a happy bunny as I had this in mind to have a go at making some home made soap.  I will try and locate another bowl as it would be a shame to give it up.  Sometimes I have come across them in Charity shops so I will have to keep a look out.

Needless to say the kittens are not flavour of the month and are keeping their distance for the time being.  They know mum is not too happy with them!  I won't be cross for long with them.  I never am. 

Worse than children

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. What a bummer, hope you can find a new bowl for the slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn

      I was not too chuffed with them. It is beginning to look like it might be cheaper to buy a new slow cooker which kind of defeats the object although I still have my fingers crossed. x

      Delete
  2. Why don't you put out a plea for a new one on freecycle, it's the sort of thing that people hold on to because they're too good to throw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran

    I had forgotten about Freecyle - I used to belong. Thank you for that. Will check it out.

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts