Looking for Help with the Garden

I have been busy this evening trying to organise some help for the garden in clearing it up.  It is long overdue and I would like to enjoy it as a proper garden.  OH for the past 7 years or so has indicated that he would do it and it just has not happened.  So it looks as though I will have to take charge.  I have all my seeds to grow and unless I get some help soon and with the disposal of the old fencing the landlord's agent has left behind - don't ask and my trees they chopped down and left behind. (we haven't got to the bottom of it yet but believe it is something to do with the moaning next door neighbour).  The landlord's thugs came in and chopped down my cherry tree - they have absolutely decimated it.  That was two years ago - I have not had any cherries since.

I am going to be another seven years in the waiting if I leave it to OH.  Whilst he goes fishing it would be nice for me to be able to sit outside on a nice day and do my crochet or cross stitch outside or just be able to potter doing actual gardening.  I don't mind gardening but I cannot do the physical lifting stuff out the way sort of stuff-  I can dig though.

Oh well will just have to see how things go and see what the chap I have approached comes back with.  Here's hoping.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Hehe. Sometimes just the threat of getting someone in will spur your partner into action. Also perhaps tell him double the quote you're given. Bound to help! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed you can get someone in to do the donkey work for you. Keith does the things I struggle with (really heavy mattocking - when a small ash tree fights back for example) though he hates gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma Kate

    I have had to employ a contractor to clear the garden. He starts on 13 April 2016. Then maybe I can get going with the growing.

    Take care

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi BB

    When we were younger he used to assist but he did his back in and was off work for over a year with a very bad slipped disc. It would appear because he was a Turner by trade it resulted in wear and tear on the spine - he had to give the job up as a result. I cannot do the lifting like I used to either so it seemed the only way to get it cleared so that I can get it sorted and tidied. I could do without it but it seriously needs doing.

    Take care.

    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts