A little win

On a scratchcard - I won five times totalling £40.  So some nice things do happen sometime.  I was a little gob smacked.

OH has the second door done and it all looks nice and tidy.  That's another good job dealt with.

As I am busy I am not cooking today he has gone to fetch a Kentucky for quickness ease and no washing up!

Have a small table from my Nan's that needs tightening up that's a job for OH as I am not very good with things like that do not have the strength in my hands to either grip or hold things let alone tighten some bolts up.  Then it will get a dressing finish.  Its an old table and has one or two scratches so it is going to get an oil and vinegar clean/polish to tidy it up a bit.  The oil and vinegar method has worked very well on my pine dresser.

Its gone very chilly here after a really warm afternoon yesterday.  My Squeak (who is my old lady has the right idea - fast asleep).



Comments

Popular Posts