Blowing a bit of a Hooley....

Most of the night - how different to the weekend.  We have the heating back on here as it is a tad chilly for walking around in Pjs first thing.  I have to walk into work yet and it is looking a bit yuk to say the least.  It feels like one of those stay at home days where you don't venture out.  Unfortunately it is not going to be one of those days.  Oh well I will just have to wrap up.  I just hope it calms down a bit so I can do a bit more on the garden when I get home.  I think that might be a bit of wishful thinking on my part though looking at the weather forecast! It looks as though one half of the country is having lovely weather and the east coast side not so good. I am sure I can find something else to do somewhere down the line.  There's always something to do here.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. It's cool, dull and windy here as well with rain to come according to the forecast. Luckily for me I am in a position to have a nice slow stay at home day apart from walking B Baggins this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts