There are things I need to do come the beginning of the month so I thought I would start off my lists again to enable me to do some of the things I wish to do. they are a rolling list so some things may get done and others fast forwarded on a TODO list depending on fluidity and time available.
1. I need compost to set up some of my seeds and also to plant up some bulbs I managed to get cheaply. So compost is definitely on the List. I do have a little compost in already but not enough for what I wish to achieve - I have a lot of pots and planters to make up and quite a few seeds.
2. I would like a couple of standard marguerites.
3. A couple of standard lavenders.
4. A couple of standard rosemary plants (step son gave me a voucher for my birthday bless his cottons) so I think will use this towards them.
5. Replacement herbs for the herb garden: I need the following:
6. Weed Killer.
7. I need to set some troughs of salad leaves, pea shoots, beetroot, spinach, carrots and also some cucumber pots and tomato pots as well as courgettes yellow and green, nasturtiums and sweet peas. some of the seed sowing can take place first thing of a morning before I disappear to work. I have some mini cloche covers to go over a seed tray although I need to obtain some more. I also have the beans to deal with. Might have an hour later on this one tonight.
8. Need to clear mums of our stuff.
9. fruit bushes.
10. Climbing roses, honeysuckle, clematis.
11. A couple of grape vines.
That will do for starters although I am looking for some fruit trees as well that I can keep in pots to start with.
There's lots to do as always.
Right had better get a wriggle on to get ready for tomorrow. Its going to be a busy day. I have half the day off as I have a physio appointment in the afternoon I have to walk there and walk back so that is going to be most of the afternoon gone by the time I get back home and am able to start pottering at home.
Catch you soon.